Up to the current version of Bricks (1.8.6) for WordPress, resizing the panel on the right side, known as the Structure Panel, is not possible.
However, with the installation of this plugin, the panel becomes resizable. Furthermore, your new panel size is stored in real-time, ensuring that your chosen size remains consistent even after page reloads or when continuing editing on other content.
Of course, you have the option to disable the plugin on your live page to prevent unnecessary plugin loading.
This plugin can be used on as many pages as you like, for a lifetime.
- From your WordPress dashboard, choose Plugins > Add New.
- Click Upload Plugin at the top of the page.
- Click Choose File, locate the plugin . ... (the downloaded .zip file)
- After the installation is complete, click Activate Plugin.
Please update your plug-in to the latest version:
== Changelog ==
= 1.0.2 (2023-08-15)
+ Fix: update from PHP 7.x to PHP 8.1 created a warning.
= 1.0.1 (2023-05-01) =
* Fix: Issue with TextInput loosing focus while typing.
You get a WordPress plugin for the Bricks Builder as a .zip File.